Secure Web Gateway Consultant (MWG) – Skyhigh Security/Trellix – remote, US citizen
Secure Web Gateway Consultant (MWG) – Skyhigh Security/Trellix
Position is remote, contract is one (1) year or more with additional opportunities upon completion, US citizenship required.
The Senior Security Consultant is responsible for the overall deployment, tuning and administration of our client’s enterprise security solutions. Responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment. Senior Security Consultants provide security solutions to our customers both on-site and remotely. Consultants are responsible for completing scheduled/assigned projects per the pre-defined scope of work (SOW) and for following all UNS policies and procedures.
Core Skills Required:
- Deployment, implementation, tuning, design, testing, systems administration
- Ensure customer communication and satisfaction to be sure project has met all objectives and is completed within agreed upon hours
- Complete administrative project tasks: time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting
- Obtain and maintain product certification(s)
- 100% client facing role.
- Analyzing and documenting client requirements and solution design for how Trellix/Skyhigh products can meet the client’s needs.
- Conducting requirements analysis and solution architecture for integrated network, data and personal computer solutions.
- Provide SME on information governance and data protection within Trellix/Skyhigh
- Install, test, evaluate, implement equipment and software per project scope
- Provide product training to clients
- Provide excellent customer service and communication to all parties
- Escalate out of scope issues or client issues immediately to Project Manager and UNS management
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Obtain and maintain product certification in at least one (1) product
- Complete administrative project tasks like time and expense entry, status reporting, and project completion reporting per policy
- Follow all UNS policies and procedures
- Several years of Trellix/Skyhigh Web Gateway/Secure Web Gateway product deployment and/or administration experience
- Thorough understanding of medium to large scale environments and implementations
- Strong consultative skills
- Expert knowledge of using Microsoft Office
- US Citizenship